Friday, September 7, 2012

Challenge Day: 8

Three things you want to say to different people.

When I first read today's challenge I was like, "Seriously?? How dumb." But then I thought about it a little more and realized that sometimes we don't get to say everything we want to say to people. Or sometimes we will think about something we want to say to someone and never get a chance or never get around to it. With that being said....

Mom~ It brings tears to my eyes and my heart to even try to fathom how a girl growing up would feel without their mother there every step of the way. I don't know what I would do without you. Besides the Lord, no one's love has ever been so constant in my life. I just want to say thank you. For EVERYTHING. I would be completely lost without your undying love and wisdom.

Christopher~ I've been your sister for your entire life. You've only been my brother for part of mine. Seeing you grow up has been awesome. I remember how cute you used to be with your little dimple cheeks and mushroom cap hair. I'll never forget when you had to carry around a machine to help heal you after your surgery. I could see the pain on your face when you told me you were afraid people would make fun of you. I just wanted to take the dang thing and throw it on the ground. We were all so relieved when you healed wayyyy faster than you were supposed to. Anyway, you've come a long way and grown up so much. I feel like you were my baby brother just a few days ago. Now, you're taller and stronger than me and you have a much deeper voice. Where did the time go? I wish you could see the kind of man you're becoming through my eyes. You don't give yourself enough credit. I pray that one day you will find a girl who's heart matches yours. You're one of the good guys, Chris. Although they say the good guys finish last... they fail to remind people that they usually come out on top and win the best. That's you! Don't rush life and don't rush your relationships.... please. I hope you have learned that from watching me through the years. Always ask God for guidance first. You'll always be on the right track and you'll always be in good hands.

Benjamin~ I can't wait to stand before you, our friends, family, and most importantly God, and to say "I Do." From the beginning, I put our relationship into the Lord's hands. I was in a tight spot and I had a lot of baggage. Sometimes I feel like He put both of us through hard times so that we could learn wrong and right and so that we would be stronger for each other. You are a blessing in my life and I am a completely different person because of you. My life did a 360 when I met you and when we started dating. I've never been this happy in my life and I thank God every single day for you. You are such an amazing man and I have unmeasurable love and respect for you. You're a keeper. ;)

3 comments: