Monday, September 3, 2012

Challenge Day: 7

Do you read? What are your favorite books?

Of course I read, silly!!! I think everyone and their mother should read, no matter how old you are. Children should read and older people should read as well.

My favorite book would definitely be the Bible. No other book in the world can compare to the Word of God.

One of my favorite series is a series by Libba Bray. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy. I believe the first book is A Great and Terrible Beauty, followed by Rebel Angels, and then The Sweet Far Thing. The trilogy is fantasy which isn't always something I would choose, but after picking up the first book... I read straight through every single one during one of my summer vacations in high school. Not only is Libba an amazing author, but she's also very nutty and humorous. I plan on reading more of her writing in the future!

What are some of your favorite books? I would love to read them. (:


P.S. I found my wedding dress yesterday!! I am so grateful for my mother who payed for me to have such a beautiful gown on my wedding day. Thank you Mom! And thank you to Cheryl, Elizabeth, and Lily for helping me decide and tagging along. I love you all! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment