Saturday, September 1, 2012

Challenge Day: 5

5 places you want to visit.

I had an idea of places that would be interesting to visit but never thought I could narrow it down to a list of 5! There are many more of course, but here is a list of some top places I'm interested in!


  • Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve in Texas
  • Amsterdam
  • Iceland
  • Seychelles Islands
  • Ireland
Hamilton Pool. Hamilton Pool is like a giant natural pool in the shape of a circle I believe. You can swim there when it is permitted but you have to call ahead because they randomly close it down because of unsafe swimming conditions. There is a waterfall in the pool as well. I'm a sucker for swimming! Especially in new places and historic places.

Amsterdam. I'de love to visit the house of Anne Frank and tour their museums one day!

Iceland. Really? Not only is it GORGEOUS, but Iceland also has a swimming area that I am fond of and would love to visit. It's called the Blue Lagoon. It's said to be pretty pricey and overcrowded, but it is so worth it! Supposedly, it is like a giant spa bath... mmmm! And who could forget the Northern Lights? Something I have ALWAYS wanted to see. I would also love to go dog sledding. Sounds like so much fun!

Seychelles Islands. Again... I just want to swim man!

Ireland. One word. Castles!


2 comments: