Thursday, August 30, 2012

Challenge Day: 4

The meaning behind your blog name.


One of my favorite times of the day is the early morning. I love waking up early and having enough time to sort out my day and get around to small things that I wouldn't otherwise have time for or make time for. I also have a love for coffee. Coffee is one of the only reasons I can even get up early in the morning (when I do). It perks me right up and gets me going for the day. I consider my mornings to be my coffee breaks. A time to relax and organize before my day begins. This is where I got the idea for the name of my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love mornings. They are so fresh and we get the chance to start all over again. I agree that coffee makes mornings more fun.

    ReplyDelete