Write some basic things about yourself.
Basic. Basic. Basic…
What? Like the fact that I brush my teeth before bedtime? Or that I drink coffee in the morning?
Here’s some facts that might be a little more…. interesting:
- Bacon tends to give me headaches.
- I’ve never broken a single bone in my body.
- I love peanut butter ice cream.
- I tend to procrastinate but I absolutely can not stand procrastination.
- I like organization and for things to be clean and de-cluttered.
- I’ve never had a “type” when it came to guys. I like to get to know someone no matter their appearance.
- I am very calm in horrible situations. Not because I don’t care, but because I’m thinking of the next step to help the situation.
- I am obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio. I want to see every single movie he has played in.
- I love to sing, but I don’t sing in front of anyone. It’s a personal work-in-progress.
- Sims will always be thee best game.
- I thought I was a competitive person, but now realize that I will typically avoid competition if given the option.
- I have a very diverse taste in music.
- I talk in my sleep and have been known to walk in my sleep as well.
- I may add more to this list when I have the time.
Enjoy~ xoxo
I'm the same way on most of these, especially with procrastination, singing, PEANUT BUTTER FROYO & clutter!! Good luck with the challenge, I look forward to reading more:)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that I'm not the only one! Thanks! (:
ReplyDeleteI knew 95% of this ;)
ReplyDelete