So lately I’ve been having a hard time thinking about what to blog about. My life is amazing but let’s get real… I’m a student and when I’m not a student, I’m working. Nothing about those two things is that exciting. I would love to write about my wonderful boyfriend every day… but I can’t see anyone staying interested after the hundredth time of saying that I miss him or love him, haha.
This morning I logged on to Tumblr to finish changing around some of it’s physical attributes. I started wondering what others might do when they have “writer’s block”. I remembered doing some photo challenges back when I had Myspace. This was basically where you would follow a day-to-day itinerary, if you will, for a month by taking a photo of something and posting it wherever you pleased.
After searching around, I found some pretty simple 30-day blog challenges. I figured I would give it a shot since it gives me something to write about. I’m hoping this will help me to get a little more comfortable with blogging and start to give more fruitful posts.
These challenges are pretty basic. They ask very simple questions most of the time, so I might even alter the questions on certain days or think of a completely different question to answer altogether.
Here goes. :3
xoxo
Here is topic you can blog about : How great taking Chemistry at Hudson High was.
ReplyDelete