Monday, August 27, 2012

Challenge Day: 3

Your day in great detail.

Well, this morning I woke up a little later than intended. It was just about 8:30 in the morning I believe. I texted my office manager to find out if our office was still open for the day since all of the commotion about the hurricane caused my school to shut down for the day. After she confirmed that the office was indeed open for the day, I jumped out of bed and threw on some scrubs. I quickly threw my hair in a bun, put on some eyeshadow and jewelery, brushed my teeth, and grabbed some socks. Then, I grabbed my phone off of the charger, shot Benji a quick good morning text, got a big mug of coffee, found a poptart, and left for work.

It took me about 10 minutes to get there and since I drive a manual, I have to put my tennis shoes on when I get to the office. My work shoes are always in my car! When I got inside the office, I clocked in to work and began working on my usual medical records. Throughout the time I was there, I worked in our attic and filed some paperwork as well. I finished up around 1:30 in the afternoon and clocked out for the day. Once I got back in my car, I took my shoes off and fired up the Altima. I checked my phone and noticed that both my mom and brother were wondering where I was so I called Chris to tell him I had been at work all morning. They invited me to Books-A-Million but I wasn't home yet and they had already left so I declined.

When I got home, I went in the house and called Benji. We talked for about 10 minutes until he had to get back to work.  After that, I checked my Facebook and emails. Then I heated up some leftover pasta from Olive Garden (yum!). After I ate I just kind of mingled online looking at wedding things and replying to Facebook notifications. And now, after writing my post about my engagement, I am writing this post.

Later tonight, I plan on seeing Benji for a little while and then I have a dinner to attend which I planned for some of my closest friends to talk about things that have been going on in each other's lives and to talk about the engagement and wedding plans. They don't know that I actually plan on asking them all to be my bridesmaids as well. We will see how the night goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment