Friday, January 25, 2013

{And So...}


This is my life at the moment. Lately, I have been overwhelmed in excitement for what is to come. Every day I thank God not only for what He has done in my life, but what He will do. God stirs me and moves me on a daily basis. 

As of Monday, Benji and I decided on, and became renters, of an apartment. For a while I was almost convinced that the woman renting the apartment to us, was more excited than I was! She practically gave the darn thing to us in comparison to what moving in there would typically cost. I don't know about you... but when I am very excited about something, and someone else shows excitement for it as well... I almost feel like I may... possibly... pee my pants. Of course I kept my composure though, because I am a lady. Also... Benji told me not to get excited about anything so my expressions of excitement became nonexistent. Whilst inside I had a grin stretched across my face. We are very excited now, though. Move in is next week (for me at least) and Benji will follow in March. God is so great.

~Do you remember your first place? 
~How did you feel? 
~Did you rent or buy? 
~What were on your list of "must haves"? 
~How long was your lease? 
~Did you stay there for a long time?
~How far from work/school/or church, were you?

1 comment: