As everyone else in the world, I have an array of likes and dislikes. I wish I didn't have so many dislikes... Making a mental note to start realizing some of my dislikes concerning others, and trying to determine the difference between it being a "me" problem or a "them" problem.
So anyway... I realize I haven't entirely kept to this challenge meaning I haven't been blogging on a day-to-day basis. Nonetheless, here are some of my likes and dislikes...
- I like: God. Nothing will ever compare to the love I have for Him.
- I dislike: Irrational people.
- I like: Organization. I love for things to be on schedule and on time. I also love when everything is where it belongs and throwing away unnecessary things.
- I dislike: Wearing orange and black together or green and red together. I always think I look like Halloween or Christmas.
- I like: Good old-fashioned etiquette. I believe things should be done a certain way and that people should act a certain way as well.
- I dislike: Heights. I'm scared of heights and almost any kind of bug that flies.
- I like: Fall. It's just so cozy!
- I dislike: Being told to do something instead of being asked.
- I like: Art. Whether it be music, arts and crafts, or dancing.
- I dislike: When I'm craving something and can't have it. (haha)
I'm not a fan of labeling things I do and don't like. It's not because I'm unsure of myself... I'm just very open-minded and open to change.
We have some similarities, as you may have guessed :) I love you.
ReplyDeleteI may have guessed that once or twice. ;) I love you too.
ReplyDelete